Monday, August 22, 2011

Ready, Get Set...GO!

My Little Preschool is on the way to it's first day of school!  I am so excited to welcome all my new little ones :]

Open House: September 7th, 5:00 through 7:00 pm
(show up anytime between these hours when it is convenient for you, we're keeping it real casual!  we just want it to be fun!)
*This is a great day for ALL my bigs and littles to explore our new classroom and meet new friends.  We will also be taking care of all the paperwork and necessities to get this year started.  It is super important that you bring your little student with you...we will have a project and some activities set up for them to check out*

"Official" First Day:  Bigs start Monday, September 12th at 1:00 pm.
                           Littles start Tuesday, September 13th at 1:00 pm.

I'm looking forward to this school year...so, I'll see you soon!
Miss Lisa :]

No comments:

Post a Comment